Keep the Peace Conflict Resolution Assembly Show Booking Form Keep the Peace is an interactive puppet ventriloquism skit created for primary schools and brought to you by the Community Mediation Centre (CMC), a department of the Ministry of Law.
The objective of the skit is to raise awareness on how common conflicts faced by school-going children between the ages of 10 to 12, can be self-managed through basic self-help techniques. The skits are offered to all schools at no cost, with the aim of equipping our younger generation with basic self-help skills which they can apply in their daily lives. Early exposure to simple conflict management techniques would help youths in better dealing with disagreements with their peers in a healthy and constructive manner.
Common conflict scenarios relevant to the students will be presented during the skit. The cast will show how students can use simple steps to prevent and overcome such conflicts. Students will also have a chance to win prizes if they participate in the interactive segments of the show.
The skits are projected to run from 2019 onwards. Sessions are limited and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Terms and Conditions:
- Schools must provide the standard school hall as venue for the show. There should also be a working 230V power socket near the stage.
- There should be a minimum of 2 cohorts of primary school students watching the show e.g. all primary 4 and 5 students.
- All bookings for the show will have to be made online. Bookings are not automatically confirmed upon submission of booking forms, staff-in-charge will receive an acknowledgement email first.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of a confirmation email sent by Magic Avenue within 7 working days after submission of booking form.
- Post-skit requirement:
- One staff-in-charge must complete an online feedback form within one week after the performance.
- The staff-in-charge must gather feedback from 10 students (students must be from upper primary) by getting them to complete an online feedback form within one week after the performance.
If you require clarifications or assistance with your booking, please contact us at email@example.com or call Joseph Then at 96809545.
select your school before proceeding:
Note: If you are unable to find your school in the list, please contact us.